Rules for Access to the Electronic Resources in the University Library
By using the electronic resources provided, the user(s) agrees to the following policies outlined in:
"Rules for Access to the Electronic Resources in the University Library"
- Read the full text of the rules
Access to online resources is granted exclusively to academic staff and students of Adam Mickiewicz University that are holders of a valid library card.
Login is activated after the following admission procedure: number of the library card + number of the Personal Resident Identificaton Number (PESEL).
Foreign students and academic staff log in after typing in the number of the Library Card, date of birth (YY.MM.DD) and the initials (surname first).
For example, the identification of Mr. Adam Smith, born on May 1st. 1970, is: 700501SA.
Should you encounter any problems during the identification process please check:
The user is allowed to:
- if your library card is valid (if not, go to the Circulation Department to validate it)
- in the case of foreign students and staff, please contact the Circulation Department to verify the identification number.
- download a single copy of an article or have it printed solely for didactical or research purposes,
- make individual collections of documents, including printing and downloading, required for research. Such collectons can only be made for a period of limited time (research studies, classes with students).
The user is NOT allowed:
- to mass reproduce data (either in electronic or print form) from articles and journal titles and to store the data without justified reason (such as currently conducted research),
- to redistribute or resell journal titles and articles, or their sections, to a third party (i.e., those not authorized) in any form, free or for a price. The only exception is granted to the interlibrary loans scheme
between researchers (limited to print format and fax only) if it is not characterized by any form of sustainable cooperation,
- to publish sections of articles and their reprints in their original or altered form without observing copy rights and providing full bibliographical references,
- to let any third party (unauthorized readers) have access to electronic resources by
making available computers (in the case of the authorization process through the IP address) to a third party, or by making available login and password (in the case of remote authorization) to a third party,
- to use licensed electronic resources of the Library for commercial gain (other than research).
access limited to University staff and students
free access for all users in the reading rooms
VIRTUAL LIBRARY OF SCIENCE »
The Centre for Open Science »
PROGRAMS TO CREATE AND MANAGE BIBLIOGRAPHIES »
ALPHABETICAL LIST OF DATABASES